Solutions for the Blind & Visually Impaired
- Individuals who are visually impaired or blind.
- Organisations and institutions that employ, educate or interact with people who are visually impaired or blind.
- Orientation & Mobility Training (for the newly blind)
- Level 1 – Standard Braille (Basic ‘uncontracted’ language)
- Level 2 – Advanced Braille (More complex ‘contracted’ language)
- Disability Sensitisation Training
- Assistive Technology Training
BRAILLE TRANSLATION SERVICES
- Printing of communication material into embossed braille format.
- Converting embossed braille material into standard printed format.
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
- Top quality, best-of-breed technology equipment and devices (software and hardware) enabling people with visual disabilities to function effectively in the home, the classroom and the workplace.
- This includes educational toys, alternative/augmentative communication devices and a wide range of specially adapted software and hardware products for individuals and networked systems.